Plan your visit to Almaville Bamboo Co.
You may want to email your bid specs to: email@example.com or call/text Chris at 615.691.0805. We are always happy to discuss availability and planting options in the formative stages for design/architecture.
If you are thinking about using bamboo in your landscaping or for a perimeter screen, you will get much more from your visit if you do a little planning ahead of time to share with us. The following are suggestions (not necessities) but will be helpful for us to guide you through the decision process.:
1. Bring or send photos of the areas you intend to plant.
2.Determine whether the soil drains in the area in question
3.Decide if you will be removing any existing plant material and how this will alter the light available.
4. Plan your priorities- Some parts of your planting may be more urgent than others (suggesting greater plant density in that area). Try to visualize that if you can, then measure it.
5. Measure all the lengths of the places you want plants. Then visualize and measure the bare minimum height you will need.
6. Determine what underground utilities or other obstacles you might have to deal with.
7. Do a trial run- Dig one hole about 14” in diameter and 12” deep to see how difficult this will be (to help determine whether this is a job you want to do yourself or hire it out to a contractor)
8. Draw up a rough sketch of your property and the things you want to hide/screen, including the measurements from above, we can be much more precise in cost estimates.
9. Work up a rough budget for yourself. This will help you be able to decide whether to shorten or lengthen your waiting time for your complete screen based on cost estimates we work up for you while you are here.
If you are planning to visit us for a picnic or slow walk around the premises, you will need only the basics like any park - such as a camera, suntan lotion, bug spray, drinking water, good shoes, maybe a blanket and perhaps a picnic basket. Bathroom facilities are nearby at the Almaville Market (and some really reasonably priced food, also).
Almaville Bamboo Co.
7361 Almaville Rd., Arrington, TN 37014