Open:Monday, Wednesday, Friday :1-5
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday:9-5
Plan your visit to Almaville Bamboo Co., LLC
We normally keep >1000 in S700s or #10s in various heights in screening species ready at all times. We also keep around 1000 ready for pickup in #5s in the most frequently spec'd screening species. Timber plants are custom dug.
You can email your bid specs to: email@example.com or call/text Chris at 615.691.0805. We are always happy to discuss availability and planting options for design/architecture.
If you are thinking about using bamboo in your landscaping or for a perimeter screen, you will get much more from your visit if you do a little planning ahead of time to share with us. The following are suggestions (not necessities) but will be helpful for us to guide you through the decision process.:
1. Bring or send photos of the areas you intend to plant.
2.Determine whether the soil drains in the area in question
3.Decide if you will be removing any existing plant material and how this will alter the light available.
4. Plan your priorities- Some parts of your planting may be more urgent than others (suggesting greater plant density in that area). Try to visualize that if you can, then measure it.
5. Measure all the lengths of the places you want plants. Then visualize and measure the bare minimum height you will need.
6. Determine what underground utilities or other obstacles you might have to deal with.
7. Do a trial run- Dig one hole about 14” in diameter and 12” deep to see how difficult this will be (to help determine whether this is a job you want to do yourself or hire it out to a contractor)
8. Draw up a "napkin" sketch of your property and the things you want to hide/screen, including the measurements from above, we can be much more precise in cost estimates.
9. Work up a rough budget for yourself. This will help you be able to decide whether to shorten or lengthen your waiting time for your complete screen based on cost estimates we work up for you while you are here.
We are a Tennessee Agritourism business with posted signage. However, we do not have restroom facilities on the premises.
If you are planning to visit us for a picnic or slow walk around the premises, you will need only the basics like any park - such as a camera, suntan lotion, bug spray, drinking water, good shoes, maybe a blanket and perhaps a picnic basket. Bathroom facilities are nearby at the Almaville Market (and some really reasonably priced food, also).
Almaville Bamboo Co., LLC
7361 Almaville Rd., Arrington, TN 37014